The Art Of Conversion
How to increase your sales by 25% in 60 days or less.
Thursday 5th July
7:30 AM: Refreshments
7:45 AM: Seminar starts
8:45 AM: Finish and networking
Cost: FREE - Limited Spaces Available (two complimentary tickets)
Converting leads to sales is perhaps the most effective ways to grow your business. By just increasing your conversion rate from 30% to 40%, your sales will increase by 25%. Whilst many companies invest huge sums of money into marketing and lead generation, very few focus on strategies to maximize their conversion rates.
In the Art of Conversion seminar, you’ll learn how to make the most every sales opportunity to win more sales in less time. Sales and Leadership expert, Mark Windust, will share the latest insights, practical tips and real life examples on how you can skyrocket your success rate and maximize your marketing investment.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn:
- The number one selling mistake that companies make that's causing you to burn high quality sales opportunities that you should have won.
- How to engage your prospects from the very first contact and turn tyre kickers into committed buyers.
- How to get price shoppers to see the value in what you sell and make decisions on quality and not price.
- How to shortcut the buying cycle and influence your prospects to make quality decisions quicker.
- The Conversion Quadrant: a simple four step formula that converts a high percentage of leads into high value sales (even if you've never sold anything before and hate the idea of selling)
Hall 1 Seminar Room located at buildnz | designex & The National Safety Show 2018
Before you register below, please contact the Event Manager Donna Swain for the passwrod on firstname.lastname@example.org